Darkening of the skin on the hands and knees is a common concern for many people, and it can be caused by various factors such as sun exposure, age, genetics, and dryness. While there are many commercial products available in the market claiming to lighten the skin, they often contain harsh chemicals that can cause more harm than good.With regular use, this natural remedy can help to brighten, lighten and even out the skin tone on your hands and knees, leaving you with smoother, more radiant skin.
Here’s a recipe for a natural remedy to lighten knee and hands darkness:
- 2 tablespoons gram flour (besan)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to your knees and hands, covering the affected areas.
- Let the paste sit for 15-20 minutes until it dries.
- Rinse off the paste with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
- Apply a moisturizer to your skin to keep it hydrated.
Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a week for best results.
This remedy help to lighten and brighten the skin on your knees and hands. Gram flour (besan) is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and promote cell renewal. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that helps to lighten dark spots and blemishes. Turmeric powder has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce inflammation and promote healthy skin. Sandalwood powder helps to soothe and calm the skin while also providing a natural glow. Orange juice juice is rich in vitamin c and antioxidants and helps to brighten and hydrate the skin. Milk contains lactic acid which helps to exfoliate and brighten the skin. Together, these ingredients provide a powerful and effective remedy for knee and hands darkness.