Get ready to be swept away by the amazing results and fall in love with your youthful, glowing complexion!”
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax pellets
- 1/2 teaspoon dried neem leaves powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric root powder
- 1 tablespoon dried gotu kola powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ashwagandha root powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried brahmi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried licorice root
- 1 teaspoon dried amla (Indian gooseberry) powder
- In a double boiler, melt together the sesame oil, almond oil, olive oil and beeswax pellets until everything is melted and combined.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the dried neem leaves powder, turmeric root, gotu kola, ashwagandha root, brahmi, licorice, and amla to the mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Let the mixture cool for 1-2 hours or until it starts to thicken.
- Once the mixture has thickened, pour it into a glass jar and store it in a cool, dark place.
Apply a small amount of the cream to your face and neck after cleansing and toning. Massage the cream into your skin using gentle upward strokes. Use twice daily for best results.
The combination of these Indian herbs will help to tighten and firm your skin while also providing it with nourishment and hydration. Neem leaves have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to keep skin clear and healthy. Turmeric root is rich in antioxidants that fight against free radicals that cause aging. Gotu kola promotes collagen production and helps to improve skin elasticity. Ashwagandha root has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce inflammation and promote healthy skin. Brahmi is rich in antioxidants that help to protect the skin from damage. Licorice root has skin brightening properties and can help to reduce hyperpigmentation. Amla is rich in vitamin C which helps to brighten and even out skin tone. Sesame oil and almond oil provide deep moisture, while beeswax helps to lock in that moisture.