When pores are enlarged, they create a rough, bumpy, or uneven appearance on the skin, which can be especially noticeable in areas like the cheeks, nose, and forehead. This can also lead to the appearance of blackheads and acne, as pores can become clogged with dirt, oil, and dead skin cells.
To help minimize the appearance of large pores, rub this for a minute!, it will give you a smoother, even textured and poreless look.
Best store brought pore tightening toner for Oily, Acne Prone, Sensitive & Normal Skin buy https://amzn.to/40YEI9h
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1-2 drops of tea tree essential oil/ peppermint essential oil
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, water, and tea tree essential oil together.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Take one ice cube from the tray and wrap it in a thin cloth or washcloth.
- Rub the ice cube gently on your face, focusing on areas where your pores are most visible.
- Continue rubbing the ice cube on your face for 1-2 minutes or until the ice cube has melted.
- Rinse your face with cool water and pat dry.