If you’re looking for a simple and effective way to get clean and fairer underarms in just one week, look no further than this incredible home remedy! Using this powerful blend of natural ingredients can help to exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores, and brighten dark areas for a smoother, more even complexion.
Home Remedy to Clean & Fair Underarms in Just One Week:
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of masoor dal (red lentil) powder
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of banana powder (link to buy – https://amzn.to/3zVi31I)
- 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder (link to buy – https://amzn.to/419kAl1)
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rice flour, masoor dal powder, coffee powder, banana powder, and orange peel powder.
- Mix well to form a dry powder.You can store this powder in a clean container for upto a month.
- To use, take a small amount of the powder in your palm and add enough water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your underarms and massage gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste with cool water and pat your skin dry.
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a week for best results.
Rice flour and masoor dal powder help to exfoliate dead skin cells and unclog pores, coffee powder has skin-brightening properties, banana powder is rich in vitamins and minerals that can nourish the skin, and orange peel powder contains antioxidants that can protect the skin from damage.