Onion juice is considered as one of the best natural ingredients for promoting hair growth due to its high sulfur content. However, 99% of people don’t know the right way to use onion juice for super thick and fast hair growth.
- Prepare the onion juice: Peel and chop a large onion into small pieces, then blend the onion pieces in a food processor or blender. Once blended, extract the juice using a strainer or cheesecloth.
- Dilute the onion juice: Onion juice can be very potent and strong, so it is recommended to dilute it with water or other natural ingredients. Mix equal parts of onion juice and water or aloe vera juice to create a milder solution.
- Apply the onion juice to your scalp: Using a cotton ball or your fingers, apply the onion juice mixture to your scalp, making sure to cover all areas. Massage your scalp gently for 5-10 minutes to help the onion juice penetrate into your hair follicles.
- Leave the onion juice on for at least 30 minutes: Once you have applied the onion juice to your scalp, leave it on for at least 30 minutes to allow the sulfur and other nutrients in the onion juice to be absorbed into your hair follicles. You can also leave it on overnight for a more intensive treatment.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo: After 30 minutes or more, rinse your hair with a mild shampoo to remove the onion juice and any residue. You may want to rinse your hair with water and then shampoo it again to make sure all the onion juice is removed.
- Repeat the process once a week: To see the best results, it is recommended to use onion juice on your hair once a week. Consistency is key, and it may take several weeks or months to see significant hair growth.
Note: Onion juice may have a strong smell, so you may want to rinse your hair with a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar or lemon juice to help neutralize the smell. You can also add a few drops of essential oil to the onion juice mixture to make it smell better.