Excessive hair loss causes bald patches on your head, receding hairline and sometimes complete baldness.It can be deeply distressing and can make your feel awkward. It can negatively impact one’s self-esteem, appearance, youth, and vitality.
Hectic work life, poor lifestyle, use of hair styling methods and gels, prolonged sun exposure, hair colors, lack of nutrition, hormonal imbalance and improper care and attention towards the hair are some of the major factors contribute to baldness.However, there are a few natural cures and treatments to tackle all sorts of hair problems and help regrow hair on a bald head or on a bald patch naturally. Each of these remedies that have been shared below are personally tested by me.In the below image, if you look at my front hairline, you can see a big difference.
The powerful steps mentioned in the coming sections answers all the following queries
1.How to regrow hair naturally
2.How to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally
3.How to regrow hair for men
10 Powerful and Natural Tips to Regrow Hair on Bald Head
- Massage your scalp once in every 3 days with a mixture of warm castor oil and coconut oil. Mainly focus on the bald areas. After a light massage, wrap a warm wet towel over your head for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the towel and flip your head upside down for 1 minute.This formula increases blood circulation in the scalp, stimulates and encourages hair growth on a bald patch. Castor oil work wonders for your hair.It fights hair loss, treats scalp infection and stimulates hair growth.
2. Washing your hair frequently with neem leaves water prevents premature hair graying and helps regrow hair on bald head. Neem leaves possess powerful anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent scalp infection, dandruff problems which are the main reasons for hair fall.
3. Wheatgrass is a good source of protein, minerals, vitamin A, C and E, dietary fiber and amino acids, making it good for hair regrowth. Daily drink a glass of wheat grass juice mixed with a tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel directly extracted from aloe vera leaf for up to 2 weeks to cure hair fall, prevent hair breakage and for strong thick hair naturally.
4. Onion is a wonderful hair reconstructor.It is rich in sulfur which is one of the vital components in promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Eat one to two raw onions every day. The best choice to have raw onions is to include in salads and sandwiches. Applying the fresh paste of onion juice on the bald areas stimulates blood circulation and help stimulate new hair growth.
Check Out this Video: Magical Remedies to Change White Hair to Black Permanently in 30 Days Naturally | Stop Hair Graying/Whitening
5. Nourish with Protein rich hair pack: Hair is mostly made up of a protein known as keratin, which means the hair needs an adequate protein for hair growth and strengthening the hair shaft. Make a protein pack by combining one egg yolk with 2 tsp of lemon juice and a tsp of olive oil. Feed your hair with this protein pack twice in a week.
6. An excess build up of oil on the scalp can lead to hair thinning, hair fall and dandruff. Weekly scrubbing your hair lightly with a mixture of baking soda and mustard powder mixed with shampoo can help you get rid of different hair problems. Baking soda is an effective anti-fungal agent good for treating dandruff and itchy scalp caused by fungal infection.Mustard powder nourishes hair follicles and regenerate hair growth.
7. Another useful remedy to regrow hair on bald head is to apply an equal amount of henna and amla paste mixed with a little amount of coconut oil and yogurt. Henna restores your natural hair color and allows your hair to grow longer and thicker faster. Amla is an exceptional medicine for your hair.It is a valuable ingredient in the treatment of hair loss and baldness.
8. Another powerful way to regrow lost hair and cure baldness is by practicing the Balayam yoga.It’s a nail rubbing exercise that you have to do daily for 5 minutes twice in a day.Once in the morning and before going to bed.
9. Coconut Milk is an extremely useful remedy to regrow hair on bald head.Mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk with 2 tsp of yogurt and 1 tbsp of honey.Wash your hair with warm water to open up the hair follicles and then apply a thick layer of this paste on the scalp.Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse off with cool water.
10. Fenugreek seeds is a good home remedy for faster hair growth and to cure alopecia.Soak 4 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight.Grind to a paste by adding a little water.Mix 3 tbsp of vitamin E oil and apply on the scalp.Rinse after 20 minutes.
Here is the video which explain simplest way to get your hair back in 30 rupees