Learn how to make your own aloe vera face wash at home and discover gorgeous skin without wasting money and time.The homemade aloe vera face wash recipe, that I have shared below is gentle on the skin and fit for all skin types.It deep cleanses the skin without disturbing the moisture balance so that your skin doesn’t feel stretched and dry after every wash.Blended with the goodness of honey, it leaves skin soft and smooth.
If used regularly, it helps fade dark spots and leaves skin fresh, energetic and radiant.Before you move on to the recipe have a look at some of the key ingredients and its benefit on the skin.
Key Ingredients – Homemade Aloe Vera Face Wash
Aloe Vera gel, also known as “magical gel” is a complete solution to all your skin problems.It is highly packed with nutrients, emollients, vitamins, antioxidants and other skin-benefiting substances that are valuable for the skin.It’s extraordinary properties help eliminate acne, pimple, scars, pigmentation, skin discoloration, suntan, dark spots and other skin problems.
Honey is a natural skin moisturizer.It intensely nourishes and revitalize the skin.The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties in honey soothes skin inflammation, swelling of pimples, heals and repair skin dryness, fights bacteria causing pimples and acne.
Ingredients You Need
1.Aloe Vera Gel
2.Mild Soap Bar
5.Cup of Filtered Water
How to Do
- Dissolve 1 Tbsp of baking powder to a little amount of water and keep aside.
- Take any mild soap and grate half-inch bar of the soap into powder.Place 2 Tbsp of this grated soap powder into a bowl.The amount of soap powder used in this recipe is more than enough to make 200 ml of foaming aloe vera face wash.
- Boil a cup of water in a saucepan.Remove from heat and gently add the grated soap powder to the boiling water.Be careful because once the hot water comes in contact with the soap powder it starts to bubble.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly with the help of a spoon.Make sure no lumps of soap powder are left.
- Now add the baking soda solution, 3 Tbsp of aloe vera gel and 2 Tbsp of honey.Mix well.
- Pour this foaming solution into a clean, empty bottle and shake well.Your “aloe vera face wash” or you can say “aloe vera and honey foaming face wash” is ready to use.
Direction To Use
- Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Take a small amount of this mixture on your palms and gently massage onto the skin in a circular motion for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Put some moisturizing lotion and enjoy your soft, radiant and clear skin.
- You can store this face wash for a maximum of 15- 20 days.(Do not store in the refrigerator)
Best!!! I always love to use natural and homemade thing for face……aloe vera face wash you shared …. is really a amazing…and also easy to make at home…… is gentle and also suit to my skin.It deep cleanses the skin without disturbing the moisture balance so my skin doesn’t feel stretched and dry after every wash.many many thanks