While significant improvements to your skin may take longer than 7 days, there are 2 best beauty hacks that can help to quickly improve your skin’s appearance, give you smooth, poreless texture and glowing skin.
1.Use Homemade Sheet Mask – Sheet masks are the most effective, quick and easy way to hydrate, brighten, nourish your skin and improve skin texture and elasticity.
Here’s is a homemade sheet mask recipe for brightening, pore-reducing, and smoothing skin.
- 1 Sheet of compressed facial mask
- 1 tbsp chilled Yogurt or Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsps Rose Water
- 1/2 tsp White Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tbsp Cucumber Juice
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
- Begin by preparing the compressed sheet mask according to the package instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the brightening, pore-reducing, and smoothing ingredients until well combined.
- Carefully unfold the compressed sheet mask and place it in the bowl with the mixture.
- Allow the sheet mask to soak up the mixture for a few minutes, until it is completely saturated.
- Remove the sheet mask from the bowl and gently unfold it, being careful not to tear it.
- Place the sheet mask onto your face, smoothing out any wrinkles or air pockets.
- Relax for 15 minutes while the sheet mask works its magic.
- After the allotted time, remove the sheet mask and gently pat any remaining serum into your skin.
- Rinse off after 30 minutes and follow up with the below facial oil.
2.Use Your Own Custom-Made Facial Oil – Custom-made facial oil is a great option for those who want to tailor their skincare routine to their specific skin type and concerns and achieve flawless, youthful and glowing skin.
Choose your carrier oil: Start by selecting a carrier oil that is appropriate for your skin type and concerns. Some of the best carrier oils include – Jojoba oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Grape-seed Oil, Patchouli Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Vitamin E Oil and Chamomile Oil.Choose any three of these carrier oils based on your skin type.
Oily Skin – Jojoba oil, Grape-seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Olive Oil
Dry To Normal Skin – Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Oil, Patchouli Oil
Sensitive Skin – Chamomile Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil
Choose your essential oils: Essential oils can provide additional benefits to your skin and give your facial oil a pleasant scent. Some of the best essential oils to include – Lavender, Tea tree, Frankincense, Lemon, Orange, Rose absolute and Sandalwood Oil.Choose any two of these essential oils based on your skin type.
Oily Skin – Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, Frankincense Oil
Dry To Normal Skin – Lavender Oil, Rose Absolute Oil, Sandalwood Oil
Sensitive Skin – Lavender Oil, Frankincense Oil, Orange Oil
Mix your carrier and essential oils: Once you have selected your carrier and essential oils, fill a 50 ml bottle with carrier oil and 6 drops of essential oils, mix them together in a small glass bottle or dropper bottle Be sure to shake the bottle well before each use to ensure that the oils are well-mixed.
Apply your custom-made facial oil: To use your facial oil, start with a clean and slightly damp face.Dispense a few drops of the oil onto your fingertips and gently massage it into your skin, focusing on areas that are pigmented, dry or prone to wrinkles. Use it twice a day, depending on your skin’s needs.